1. A little rain on Halloween does not deter a Pirate in search of sugary treasure.
2. Some Pirates want to be a shark for Halloween, right up until the morning-of when they suffer a change of heart.
3. Silly Mama. Pirates don’t wear necklaces.
4. Some Pirates insist on purple, not black, eye patches.
5. Some Pirates wear orange squishy dinosaur balls instead of the more trite parrot as a shoulder companion.
6. Some Pirates do not like green and blue M&Ms, “Guess why? They’re kinda not my favorite colors.”
7. Some Pirates insist on shoving a fistful of green and blue M&Ms in their Mama’s mouth since green and blue are suspected to be Mama’s favorite colors.
8. Why do Pirates say “Aaarrrrrrgh?” (Really–could someone tell me? I need an answer to this question that just. won’t. go. away.)
This post is shared with Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop.